Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Move

Still sorting through boxes and boxes of yarns, books, and accessories - a major project for sure. Four weeks ago I made the final move from Bedford and it will take several more weeks to get organized. The whole thing would go much faster if I wasn't distracted by all the goodies I discover in each box. . . yes, yes, yes, beautiful yarns I've been hoarding for years. For example this wonderful discontinued Maria yarn by Adrienne Vittadini. I used my very easy skull cap pattern, 108 stitches with a US #10.5. It took just one ball and it's light weight and NOT SCRATCHY.

If you'd like to knit it, just let me know. I have navy blue, black, and forest green. It's a blended yarn of merino wool, acrylic and lycra which gives it great memory and shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment